Wednesday 15 October 2014

15. Macbeth and MacElsa!

Hi to you all!

And happy name day, Elsa!





Oh, wait... *checks calendar*

Elsa had her name day... yesterday...



Oh well. Better later than never, they say!



They also say that "some David Tennant every day can't hurt anyone", or is it just me who says that? ;)

So, back to the topic: Happy name day Elsa!

Me and Anna decided to celebrate the official Elsa day on the 14th of October, only because every Elsa in the world have got their name day that day. And, if we talk Game of Thrones, we do have every reason to celebrate Elsa's name day since in GoT, "name day" is the equivalent of "birthday"! Since we don't know Elsa's exact birthday date, we all would be agreeing that yesterday, the 14th of October,  was the official Elsa day. Want it or not. ☺

"Elsa with the 'I'm gonna murder you' face" by Anna. ☺



This week, although it's only Wednesday, has been a blast so far!

On Monday, me and Anna went to Tikkurila for coffee, as you may have guessed we would do, coffee freaks that we are. Well, guess what happened: they were out of espresso and so couldn't make my latte, so they made me a frappe instead. A chocolate frappe, which I thought would taste OK. I was wrong, it tasted absolutely horrible! I guess frappes are not my thing really. I prefer steamy cappucinos and au laits, they're like sweets for a child to me.

That day we also bought some toys for the little kitty that will be getting a new home on Friday. We had fun picking the cutest and funniest toys with professional help from one of the shop assistants, who agreed in buying some "thanks" -treats for Elsa and Bimbo, too. She also gave two free samples of food made by Royal Canin: one "Sterilised" and one "Hair and Skin". I have a strong feeling Elsa would like the latter one. ;)
Here is a picture of everything we got:



On Tuesday, I was with my mother in the cinemas, watching the encore of the opera Macbeth. It was awesome! The lead soprano, Anna Netrebko, is an amazing opera singer, and in the interviews was a woman with the right sense of humour, maybe even being a little crazy, in a good way that is.Oh, I feel so cultured and sophisticated now... ☺


Bimbo probably wants to feel refined as well...


Today I have been photographing Elsa for the late celebration of her name day. I have gathered some seen and unseen pictures and video clips of her, and have made a fine video to honour Her Majesty Elsa.



And, like on Monday, Bimbo was absolutely thrilled about the toy rod we bought for the little kitty, and I have managed to take a video of his playing with it as well. But please, Bimbo, don't tell Elsa that you have been playing with an awesome new toy... she could take it to herself and herself only. ;)



Tomorrow I'll be seeing my friend Aino, and I'm most probably taking my camera with me, because (suprise surprise) she has a cat. A male cat named Robin, and from what I have heard, an absolutely lovely one. I'll tell you more if I manage to take some nice pictures of him. ☺

Now I'll probably celebrate my holidays with a nice cup of tea, sauna and a good book. Or sweets, a bath and World of Warcraft. Who knows? ;)

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

134. One last change...

Hey everybody! Before you ask: I know. I am just as surprised as you are, that I returned to my ex - Google Blogger. While I would never ...