Wednesday 3 June 2015

70. "Earth" without "Art" is just "Eh"!

Hi!

I had a really fun day with my friends Nina and Siri yesterday, and since this is my last complete day home before going aboard a boat to Sweden, I thought I'd tell you what fun things we did!

We met in the train and from there we went to the central railway station in Helsinki, where we bought ice cream from a local store. We exchanged news from our schools and lives while eating delicious ice cream before going to the art gallery Kiasma. There were four or five different exhibitions and we went to all of them, taking lots and lots of pictures. Here you have them!



Personally I probably love this the most ☺














































In the last exhibition there was this awesome room with a lamp hovering between both sides of a flat mirror. You would sit on one of the chairs facing the mirror, and someone else would sit on the other chair, and the image in the mirror would change. I'm not the master of explaining so here you have a video I took with Nina!




After that we went to McDonald's to eat, before taking the tram to Ruoholahti and walking to the next exhibition, namely the Bob Gruen's Rockers photography exhibition. The walls were covered with pictures of famous rock stars, everything from John Lennon to the boys of Led Zeppelin. I also found my old favourite band, Green Day, decorating one part of the wall! I was very pleased with what the exhibition offered, as the music ranged from almost every aspect of rock n' roll.




Black Sabbath ☺

Led Zeppelin ☺
Salvador Dali and Alice Cooper ☺






















Elton John ☺

Jimmy Page and Robert Plant ☺




















KISS ☺

The Sex Pistols ☺

Green Day ☺

Billie Joe Armstrong ☺

Lordi ☺


I came home late in the afternoon, must have been around 5:30 p.m. that I arrived home. At home I photographed some cats, as I have done today. Here you go, my fellow crazy cat people! ☺





"Where did Bimbo go?"










Aaaand stretch in your sleep!

This looks so much like Emi taking a selfie :D
















Now I'm off to packing. this trip will be awesome! I'll see you soon!

Bye! ☺


No comments:

Post a Comment

134. One last change...

Hey everybody! Before you ask: I know. I am just as surprised as you are, that I returned to my ex - Google Blogger. While I would never ...