Monday 20 February 2017

129. To make a winter day sunnier! SS


Hi!

It's the first 'official' day of the winter holidays of 2017! After so many things happening, from my depression to Wanhat (which is on my list of posts to make!) I think I - like we all! - deserve a week to breathe and rest. My family's got plans, big and small, which fits perfectly to my return into blogging! I will try my best to keep you up to date, as I am to do now! ☺



I woke up quite early - 4 a.m. so to say... I went downstairs to play my beloved World of Warcraft with my beloved Bimbo that decided to accompany me on the sofa. I was wrapped in a wonderful blanket I got from Ikea about half a year ago, a blanket which Bimbo cannot resist. It was difficult to see him in the dark, but the loud purring he let out told me the essentials, that he was a happy kitty! ☺



After falling asleep for a while and waking up again, I felt that this day was going to be amazing. Even though I slipped on the ice outside while taking Ella for her morning walk, I had a feeling this day would be the great start of a great winter holiday. Today I went to see La La Land with my cousin Aukku to Helsinki, a movie I know only from the commercials that show on the TV. I haven't been watching romantic comedies in ages, let alone musicals, but this was a wonderful surprise! I really enjoyed the movie, it made my heart bounce in the rate of dreams and hopes the story told about! The only thing I thought was against my heart was that it should've ended where the happy bit ended too! Otherwise, if you don't mind the length of a movie being of the longer side, then I recommend it warmly!




Later we went to Kamppi, and on our way out of the cinemas I decided to take a few pictures of the city around. I have developed this habit to take photos of my surroundings (or even selfies) when a day has been good, and today was that day! So here is a few photos of the ordinary Helsinki weather around 6 o'clock!



I also wanted to try out the Jungle Juice Bar for the first time ever, a super spontaneous but good decision! My pick for my first drink was one called Strawberry Fields, which contained strawberries, apples and oranges, and I definitely want to taste out the rest of the list - especially, now that I'm on my way to get healthy, I want to give their super smoothies a try!




Tomorrow is a nice, new day, full of things to do. Although those things are all regarding health, I look forward to the day regardless! I wish to wake up early to get my blood elf on WoW into the high-level areas I've wanted to go to for a long time - early in the morning with a cup of steaming hot coffee!

I'll see you all soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

134. One last change...

Hey everybody! Before you ask: I know. I am just as surprised as you are, that I returned to my ex - Google Blogger. While I would never ...