Monday 6 April 2015

60. Domestic animals, with a pinch of wild life

Hi!

Hope you have a great Easter Monday!

Today my family and I went to Fallkulla Djurgård/Fallkulla Kotieläintarha, in English Fallkulla Domestic Animal Farm, in Malmi. It was a great way to begin your day! We saw many animals, everything from cows to goats and from rabbits to pigs. We went to see the baby animals as all of them had got babies recently. What can I say - cuteness overload! I can't pick a favourite, all of them were so sweet! Here are the pictures I took!

Cows and calves ☺











It was a beautiful day, although this photograph doesn't show it...

Chicks and ducklings ☺





Hen ☺








A rabbit ☺


Goats, you can see the lil' one in the upper left!


One big bunny ☺


A baby goat ☺








A piglet ☺








Ducks ☺
























When walking towards the car I caught a sign of spring in my sight - namely coltsfoot! I find the flowers cute, and just had to capture it on images!


















Before we went to Fallkulla, I managed to catch Emi on my camera - while in the middle of Easter grass! She had thrown all the little paper chickens you saw earlier, on the floor, and invaded the whole planting for her own!



A bit later she found out that her "bed" was actually quite delicious!



Yesterday when I came from the sauna, Elsa had found a comfy and warm place on my laptop! She refused to move her royal paws from it, and through her complaints I finally managed, after getting bitten really badly by her, to get her off my keyboard. She was very bitter afterwards! And so was I, as the wound she made was deep, but fortunately it's on its way to heal. Watch the video of my attempts to remove her off my computer!



Here are some pictures I took of young Ms Too-Lazy-To-Move-Or-Care!
























Bimbo has had a lazy day, just sitting on the sofa, even after Emi bit him, in wishes of getting someone to play with. I feel you Bimbo!




















Before going to sleep yesterday, I took a few pics of Queen Elsa on my bed!






Tomorrow begins school, and I'll see Anna after so many days! I hope we could hit the local gym as it's the Bring a Friend week, and if we do, I could share my workout music with you guys and gals!

I think I'll either continue watching the movie Annabelle that I begun watching yesterday (or was it today? Today, at 01:00...) or maybe play some Warcraft. I hope Everquest would work on my laptop, maybe I should download it and play with a little elfie or something. Whatever I decide to do, it's not without coffee!

See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

134. One last change...

Hey everybody! Before you ask: I know. I am just as surprised as you are, that I returned to my ex - Google Blogger. While I would never ...