Sunday 1 May 2016

102. It's May Day, hooray!

Yo y'all!

Happy May Day everyone! Or as we say it here in Finland, Hyvää Vappua (Finnish) and Glada Vappen (Swedish)! ♥




Emi and Bimbo have had quite the lazy day, Bimbo watching sleepily at my hurry to get washed, do my makeup and try on different clothes in the morning. He was not really showing his curiosity or interest, as when I lastly looked at him after my, he had his head on the pillow he was lying on! And the next time I saw him, he was with Emi - in deep sleep I would say, since he didn't move an inch to any direction when I photographed the duo!




























We had a May Day brunch like always, though I believe this one had the widest range of delicacies so far! We had everything from salty chips to meatballs and small sausages, from Coca Cola to Finnish "sima" and from wonderfully-flavoured biscuits to one of my favourite treats: red grapes. I love red grapes. They are the best.
And from my love for red grapes and other delicious goodies we had on the dining table, I remembered to take pictures of them all! (The red grapes were hiding from me though...)













After our brunch my Dad, Mum, youngest brother and I went to Tikkurila's May Day market to look at how the small city flourished in the sun. There were bouncing castles and many stands of many kinds: food, jewellery, clothes, balloons... The sun was shining, for everybody's luck, and many children got the most of the market by running around happily with their parents looking and smiling after them. We got home with home-made fudge (like last year, in this post!) and something I believe I will really enjoy: home-made white chocolate, with wonderful writing on the package. I am yet to try and taste it, but will most definitely do it with Prospero's Children in our newly-cleaned porch today! ☺




































"After this bar life tastes better: handmade authentic white chocolate"
Oh, and when we got home from a brief visit to grandma's, I listened to Avantasia (as I am seeing them at Tuska Open Air in June!!!), to their cover of ABBA's Lay All Your Love On Me, and just had to share it because it's so good!! Listen to it below, you won't be disappointed (not at least because of Tobias Sammet's amazing vocals)!


I have had the door to my room locked because of little miss Emi has been peeing on everything I might have accidentally left there. Don't worry, I'm not too mad at her when it happens; it's usually just my Dad's fury we have to endure if she does her needs in other places than her toilet. Nobody has to really worry anymore, for she is going to the vet tomorrow, to be checked if she has got anything wrong, like I mentioned in the last post.
Since the door is locked, little Queen Elsa hasn't been able to get there and enjoy full solitude on her own. She's quite bitter and her voice is so, so sad when she wants to get in there, but can't. So yesterday I decided to let her in and close the door after me, so that she would have less chances to open the door and let Emi in. And how well she understood, and behaved! Elsa just slept through the day there, probably weary of the amount of non-privacy she has had the past week. She even let me take pictures without any further meows of protest!









And when Dad and my brothers got home from Biltema (which my father calls the Men's IKEA), they decided to use the large boxes and an old shirt of my Dad's to build a cat nest in the living room! Though Bimbo, who sometimes is, well, quite not the smartest of the pack, found his favourite spot there - on top of it! He just happily rested on the box when even Ella wanted to go inside! But hey, if my baby boy is happy that way, that's great - it's all I really wanted. ☺








Speaking of Ella, have you checked out the newest video on my YouTube channel? It's a compilation of the best videos I got of Ella when we were out for a walk with her the other day! Don't forget to watch it, in fact, I will link it here below! Don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel, and spread to your loved ones the same kind of love little Ella does!


As for this blog and the frequency of posts on this blog, I will begin my last-minute school and health plan this month, so I cannot promise I get to blog much in May. Of course, I don't know how it's going to turn out, so maybe I am wrong, but it's most likely I will have to focus on more "important" things for the month. I will photograph and think about Symphonicats whenever I can, but my priorities are, as usual for a girl of my age, school and physical + mental health. So I will get healthy, maybe blog about it someday, and focus on school; that means my blog posts won't be coming that often, if they are to be of much content. I still love you and will keep notes on everything that happens with my cats and my life, so I won't forget either you or Symphonicats! And soon school's over and summer is here, which means I have much more time to do blogging!

I thought about uploading a vlog tomorrow on my free periods in school (when I get home, so to say) where you can get a hold on everything that's going to happen or is happening right now, so I spare time on blogging and can focus on other matters. I will be back in the blogging business, though - sooner than you can think! ☺

That's all I am here to say, and oh, have a happy Sunday and May Day! Don't forget to press that +1 button, I love you all! ♥

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

134. One last change...

Hey everybody! Before you ask: I know. I am just as surprised as you are, that I returned to my ex - Google Blogger. While I would never ...