Friday 14 October 2016

The second chapter of Symphonicats

Hello!
You might have noticed that I haven't been much active here. The reason is the most simple and most frustrating of a kind: the storage space limit surprised me around the corner and destroyed photography blogging for my part here on Blogger.
The options were to either buy more storage space (1 TB at the max), but I know the storage limit will hit us once again at some point. The other option was to switch blogging platforms.
So I went with option two.

Say hello to Symphonicats on Squarespace!

It's a new era for this blog, a new chapter in the story. I migrated Blogger posts and comments over there, and the customisation is the easiest, yet the most elegant! And now you can find it with a custom domain (www.symphonicats.com)! Be sure to have a look there for more updates on Elsa, Bimbo, Emi & the others!

I still keep this account to promote blog posts, just so you know!

Go check us out here!

Love you!

Pella (Daphnya Kobain)

No comments:

Post a Comment

134. One last change...

Hey everybody! Before you ask: I know. I am just as surprised as you are, that I returned to my ex - Google Blogger. While I would never ...