Thursday 30 March 2017

133. A not-so innocent kitty, after all! SS

Hiya!
Welcome back here! I hope you're all doing super! I had a day off today, hence a post coming so quickly after the previous one. It has been such a lovely day!

I killed two birds with one stone (brutal) and went for lunch with Mum in Tikkuri shopping centre, just to get a real meal, but also decided to dive into the closing sale of Tikkuri's Aleksi 13! For those who don't know, Aleksi 13 is a semi-high-end shop for women (despite the male name) where you go to if you aren't into pricey fashion, but still want something out of the ordinary. I've been there super rarely before, but this time, as all items were 30-70 percent off, I wanted to have a peek and see if they had anything that suited me.

And after a while of going between surveying clothes that were way too adult-y for me and gasping at the prices of the nicest of shoes, I found these:



These shoes are what I realise are that something in longing for something without being able to put a finger on it, without knowing what it actually was. I think these fit anywhere, but I especially cannot wait to wear them with boy-ish clothes, like my H&M shirt from the men's side of the store (shh!). From the brand O.i.s, these add a lot to a real bit more active, outdoor season of spring! ☺

Here's my outfit of the day, by the way! I wanted to actually look presentable by making an effort in looking nice in nice clothes:



And because I had so much time, I did my makeup thoroughly as well. This is my go-to spring makeup look, if I have the time in the mornings, that is. (If not, I just go for mascara and lipstick.)



The eyeshadow that actually isn't that visible is from Urban Decay's Naked 1 palette;

the liner is from both Maybelline's black eye pencil (to map out the wing, since I otherwise am miserable at winged eyeliner) and Lumene's Mystic liquid liner (to actually make the wing);

on the top lashes I've got Lumene's Nordic Noir Deep Impact Mascara and Maybelline's Great Lash on the bottom;

and some Bobbi Brown lipstick in Italian Rose.

I also got to play with my camera day, as a matter of fact! I was sitting on the sofa in the morning and saw a playful little tortoiseshell kitten named Emi, and decided to get in the game. The simple game turned out to be wilder than I ever would've thought, as she took my hand in hers and started biting and playing with them uncontrollably! Occasionally there were some licks on my ruptured hands, but mostly I was left with scratches and a new vision of our kind little kitty. I made a video of what happened, with some ferocious music to it (my current favourite kind of ferocious music) so you won't think I'm up to some make-believe!



However, when I got home, I saw the rampaging kitten sleeping with her big brother in my parents' bedroom like anything fierce had never happened...


My little sleepyhead! ♥


Now I'm feeling the energies of today fading into the state of memories, and tiredness is starting to take over my body. I guess it's time to put the kettle on, prepare my hot chocolate and jump in bed with the book I have had so little time to read. Luck in the Shadows, I'm coming for you babe!

Goodnight! Have a good one!

See you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

134. One last change...

Hey everybody! Before you ask: I know. I am just as surprised as you are, that I returned to my ex - Google Blogger. While I would never ...